- over 30 years experience in the Advertising / Branding / Marketing / Promotion industry
- evolved into a multi-talent professional, with skillsets of copywriter-art director-creative director, jingle writer, commercial film director, planner, strategist, motivational trainer, event moderator, event speaker, and event conceptualiser.
- padded the creative strengths of J. Walter Thompson, AMC Saatchi & Saatchi, BBDO, Spence Azizul, Grey, D’arcy and Filmpoint over the years.
- spearheaded sales-resultant and award-winning campaigns for numerous Top 100 Brands and Fortune 500 Companies.
- known for research and insights, insisting these ingredients are pivotal to the success of communications campaigns.
- earned a reputation as the go-to solutions-provider in developing key campaigns for tourism, automobile, property and banking-finance sectors.
- developed pro bono public service campaigns, impacting and driving social causes.
- has been called upon to provide under-the-radar advice to clients, agencies and c-suite leaders on matters from company
3. Other highlights
- Honorary Secretary of International Advertising Association (Malaysia chapter)
- Advisor to Bukit Merah Orang Utan Island Foundation
- developed strategic branding campaigns for Malaysian Palm Oil Council from 2012 onwards
- developing strategic branding campaigns for Council of Palm Oil Producing Countries from 2020 onwards
- developed ‘What Makes Us A Nation’ in 2018, Malaysia’s first Malaysia Day campaign
- independent presenter on Sustainable Ecotourism at ITB Berlin 2019
Ace Your Travel Marketing Hacks
As one of the world's largest industries, travel and tourism is a highly competitive industry. In other words, organisations are in constant effort to find ways to stand out from their competitors, promote themselves as the best choice for travellers. Marketing is essential to achieving this, and many of the best tourism marketing tips focus on helping businesses find and promote their unique sales proposition. Of course, it is also crucial that marketers keep up with the trends to create a diverse marketing mix and use the best methods for getting their message conveyed efficiently. In this session, our marketing guru will share the latest travel marketing hacks for 2023 to help you optimise your results and reach your business goals!
Prabha Nayar Speaker Epic Works Consultancy