- over 30 years experience in the Advertising / Branding / Marketing / Promotion industry
- evolved into a multi-talent professional, with skillsets of copywriter-art director-creative director, jingle writer, commercial film director, planner, strategist, motivational trainer, event moderator, event speaker, and event conceptualiser.
- padded the creative strengths of J. Walter Thompson, AMC Saatchi & Saatchi, BBDO, Spence Azizul, Grey, D’arcy and Filmpoint over the years.
- spearheaded sales-resultant and award-winning campaigns for numerous Top 100 Brands and Fortune 500 Companies.
- known for research and insights, insisting these ingredients are pivotal to the success of communications campaigns.
- earned a reputation as the go-to solutions-provider in developing key campaigns for tourism, automobile, property and banking-finance sectors.
- developed pro bono public service campaigns, impacting and driving social causes.
- has been called upon to provide under-the-radar advice to clients, agencies and c-suite leaders on matters from company
3. Other highlights
- Honorary Secretary of International Advertising Association (Malaysia chapter)
- Advisor to Bukit Merah Orang Utan Island Foundation
- developed strategic branding campaigns for Malaysian Palm Oil Council from 2012 onwards
- developing strategic branding campaigns for Council of Palm Oil Producing Countries from 2020 onwards
- developed ‘What Makes Us A Nation’ in 2018, Malaysia’s first Malaysia Day campaign
- independent presenter on Sustainable Ecotourism at ITB Berlin 2019
Are they listening to you? - Ace your travel marketing hacks!
Prabha Nayar Speaker Epic Networks